Join The Yukich Group
Real Estate Licensed Professional REALTOR®
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top-performing sales team (real estate experience not needed). If you are growth-oriented, like to work independently within a team and enjoy a fun and fast-paced work atmosphere, then this might be a great role for you.
- Meet with prospective clients to sell The Yukich Group real estate services.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and proactively communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Help identify which properties will meet client needs and show homes to clients.
- Conduct market analysis and explain market conditions to clients.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
This is a road warrior position and will involve a lot of driving to meet with clients! You will be on the road 60-80% of the time in the greater Greenville area. You will communicate with a wide variety of people daily and will deal with new challenges and situations regularly.
- SC Real Estate License or plans to obtain it.
- Proven ability to build relationships and counsel people through challenging circumstances.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with a proven track record of meeting ambitious goals.
- Excellent problem solver, able to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Exceptional communicator, able to read the room and adapt your communication style to help clients feel comfortable and understood.
- Willing to regularly accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 7 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday).
Please note that since this is a role serving residential real estate clients, you may find yourself working 7 days per week and working 55-60 hours per week. Our clients are often most available to view homes outside of normal business hours such as evenings and weekends.
- You enjoy being a part of a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You believe that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player!
Why Join The Yukich Group?
- As a growing team, we have established a unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life - buying a house!
- As an Outside Sales Agent, pay is commission only with the potential to earn $100k+